New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

JandCTurner
Midshipman

United Kingdom
121 Posts

Posted - 08 September 2019 :  21:08:22  Show Profile
We have reserved the private dining area in the Trevilder Restaurant at the Thurlsetone Hotel for dinner on Saturday 30th, hosted by FOC Western Ports and the Thurlestone Hotel.
As in past years, some members are planning to take advantage of the special FOC member room-rates, and make it a weekend to remember - the Friday evening dinner in the pub next door is always popular, as is the new spa, to recover after walks/golf locally!
If you've been before, i'll send details next week, as soon as prices are confirmed. If you havent been before, and are interested in knowing more, please e mail me: jonathan.turner@oxfordsm.com.
Looking forward to another wonderful weekend in Thurlsetone.
Best regards
Jonathan

JandCTurner
Midshipman

United Kingdom
121 Posts

Posted - 05 October 2019 :  10:30:10  Show Profile
I heard today that Thurlestone Hotel have an additional offer for those who wish to stay for 3 nights, the third night is now at an even better price!

If you've already booked for 3 nights, then the discount will be automatically applied, and if you've booked for 2 nights, then you may want to take advantage of the offer to stay the extra night.

To find out more please ring the Thurlestone Hotel on 01548 560382, mention the Fairey Owners Club, and speak to Sophie Pine.
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Fairey Owners Club Forums © Fairey Owners Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000