The purpose of the forum is to enable members of the Fairey Owners’ Club to air & exchange views, to seek advice, to post “Wanted” and “For Sale” adverts, and to share information. It is split into several categories.
General Discussion, Sales, Restaurants, Fuel Prices & Insurance Discussion.
We would ask that if an item is sold via the forum that the Vendor make a contribution to Club funds via the Treasurer.
- Please note that the Fairey Owners’ Club is not responsible for, nor liable for, any advice offered on this forum; nor can the Fairey Owners’ Club be held responsible for any item seen or sold on the Forum whatsoever. Safety on the water is the club’s primary concern. If you are in any doubt, consult an expert surveyor, engineer or shipwright.
- Non-members are welcome to view the forum, but they will not be able to contribute as signups to the forum are restricted by means of a members-only password. If as a non-member you have some information you would like to share with the Club or would like to offer an item for sale please contact one of the committee members.
Instructions for the forum:
To post or read the messages on the Fairey Owners Club Forum is a very simple process.
- Click on the link above. This will take you through to the forum page.
- Once the page has fully opened, click on one of the various categories.
- This will bring you to a list of topics.
- If you would like to read any of these topics simply click on the topic that interests you.
- As a member of the Fairey Owner’s Club you can post a reply by clicking on Reply to Topic, or post a new message by clicking New Topic. In both cases you will be asked to insert a password, which will be posted to you when you join the club; and you will need to register in the area in the top right of the forum before doing so for the first time.
- NOTE: You may also search the forum by clicking on the "Search" link at the top of the page.
- NOTE: There are many new features to this forum. Please enjoy them all!